At the Continuing Professional Development program for physicians held Dec 4, MHIKNET Library Services displayed books from the Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library on the theme of Medical Care for Distinct Populations.
Some titles included:
- Poverty, community, and health: Co-operation and the good society
- Introduction to aboriginal health and health care in Canada: Bridging health and healing
- Health inequalities and risk factors among migrants and ethnic minorities
- Handbook of immigrant health (2013) (1998 version is available online)
- The handbook of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender public health: A practitioner’s guide to service
- The social determinants of health in Manitoba (2015)
- Final report of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada. Volume One: Summary: Honouring the Truth, Reconciling for the Future (also available online)
Here is the full list of related titles available for borrowing: CPD_distinct_populations_books_NJM_15Dec2015.
Contact the NJM Health Sciences Library at email@example.com or 204-789-3342 for help with borrowing books.