Information is produced on all levels of government, academia, business and industry in electronic and print formats not controlled by commercial publishing. Locating this information can be critical to literature reviews of all kinds.
This session will walk participants thru identifying and locating grey literature for their research and work.
- Thursday, April 7th, 2016 (1200 – 1300) Bannatyne Campus,
- NJMHSL Library, Ross Lab, Room 232
- Register here: http://events.umanitoba.ca/EventRegistration.aspx?Rid=1793&Iid=19904&Frm=
- Thursday, April 14th, 2016 (1200 – 1300) St Boniface Research Centre,
- Carolyn Sifton – Helene Fuld Library (St. Boniface Hospital)
- Register here: http://events.umanitoba.ca/EventRegistration.aspx?Rid=1796&Iid=19906&Frm=