The New England Journal of Medicine has launched their new resource: Resident 360. ‘Designed specifically for residents, NEJM Resident 360 gives students and residents the information, resources, and support they need to approach their rotations — and life as a resident — with confidence. NEJM Resident 360 was created to help build their knowledge base and advance their careers while connecting them with a supportive community of fellow residents as well as experts for clinical and professional insight.’
- Rotation Prep: supports learning with an overview of the basics, and expertly chosen resources that provide foundational information.Covers 14 rotation areas including: mental health, infectious diseases,geriatrics, etc.
- Learning Lab: curated resources, videos, podcasts, and interactive tools on a variety of medical topics
- Resident Lounge: allows residents to connect with peers
- Career: provides career tips and guidance
- Discussion: Forums led by experts in specific areas
Access is available via the Library’s subscription to NEJM at: http://proxycheck.lib.umanitoba.ca/libraries/online/proxy.php?https://resident360.nejm.org/
Tip: Access to Rotation Prep is limited to residents with an institutional account accessed via the Library.