Health Sciences Centre and Winnipeg Regional Health Authority staff can now book a group study room at the Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library online!
You no longer need to visit the library in person to check availability or make a booking. You can book a group study room online by visiting the following link: http://lib-umanitoba.libcal.com/booking/njmgroup
- Groups of 2 or more people are eligible to book
- Room bookings may be made up to 2 days in advance
- Booking are available in 1 hour time slots, beginning on the hour, to a maximum of 2 hours per day
- Bookings are released after 15 minutes in the event of no shows
- HSC and WRHA staff must use their hsc.mb.ca, exchange.hsc.mb.ca or wrha.mb.ca email address when booking
- HSC and WRHA staff need to visit the library service desk upon arrival for their scheduled time to receive a swipe card to access the room