Students, faculty and staff of the University of Manitoba can now book a group study room at the Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library online!
You no longer need to visit the library in person to check availability or make a booking. You can book a group study room online by visiting the following link: http://lib-umanitoba.libcal.com/booking/njmgroup
- Groups of 2 or more people are eligible to book
- Room bookings may be made up to 2 days in advance
- Bookings are available in 1-hour timeslots, beginning on the hour, to a maximum of 2-hours per day
- Bookings are released after 15 minutes in the event of no-shows
- Your UofM Photo ID card is used to swipe into the group study room
*Faculty, staff, Ph.D. students and medical residents may book rooms up to six months in advance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org