Over the coming weeks the Health Sciences Libraries blog will feature a series of posts on review types commonly found in academic literature.
In this series, Understanding review types, you’ll learn about:
- The different types of reviews
- How reviewers find literature to review for each review type
- How the information gathered for each review type is synthesized and described
- Reasons for writing one review type over an another
- Primary objectives of the different review types
You will also learn many ways the University of Manitoba Libraries Health Sciences staff can help you to further understand and explore published review literature and its impact on scholarly communication.
Stay tuned for upcoming Understanding review types posts!